apprenons avec les savants by ajimimondher
find objects for scientists
find objects for scientists and collect their books
find a kidnapped boy by beating gangs and collect their weapons
help scientists in their experiments
find objects for scientists to help them to finish their experiments in return they will offer u their books which contains valuable informations
More Adventure Games
With limited story, Edgar throws you directly into the action of an endless procedurally generated dungeon crawler. With a "Diablo"-style loot system and an AP driven strategic-combat system (a la Fallout), the game attempts to recreate an experience thus far non-existant in flash gaming. Some of the features include:
* Three Classes, each with a unique skillset.
* An endless, randomly populated dungeon.
* A fully itemized world in which all items scale with your character.
* A robust skills & perks system for each character, thus letting you design your characters to play how you'd like.
* A journal that reveals some of the backstory of an alternate Earth as well as providing some tips and tricks for the game.
* Hardcore Mode - Your character only has one life. Make it count.
Navigate around, collect and investigate things while evil is lurking from the shadows.
Tittu and Annie: Tittu Saving Animals 1 is an interesting and exciting point and click type new escape game developed by ENA Game Studio for free. Imagine a situation there was a boy named Tittu and cat named Annie are friends. Tittu was a pet lover.One day Tittu heard about the news there was a illegal zoo in a city and the zoo owner kidnapping the animals to sell in another country.Tittu and Annie are planed to escape those animals from the zoo.If you have the good problem solving nature, it is sure that you will succeed by finding the necessary objects and solving the puzzles. Have greater excitement and fun by playing escape games daily. Good Luck and Best wishes from escape games.
A tale of a man and a woman trying to survive against dinosaurs ( Pteranodont, Velociraptors, Triceraptop, Stegosaurus and Tyranosaurus ).